From the kitchen last minute gifts! Thoughtful gifts that your friends and family will use!
- 1 cup rock/sea salt
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- Lavender essential oil ( you can find this in the pharmacy area of Target for a great price!)
- dried spearmint (you can find this in the Mexican food aisle, which has really cheap dried herbs!)
- old jelly jars or Kerr jars (“De-solv-it” gets sticky labels off fairly well, then I always use rubbing alcohol for any extra glue)
- ribbon or stickers for decoration
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl, use fork to mix together. Scope into jars, decorate and you are done! Feel free to substitute any dried herd or essential oil the combinations are endless. Happy Holidays!