I’ve been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Cheers, hurray, yippee! I am overcome with delight… Haley from ifyougiveablondeakitchen has nominated me and I couldn’t be happier. Not only do I respect Ifyougiveablondeakitchen but I find it smart, creative, funny and clever. Please visit her site, and see what I am talking about!
Being nominated comes with duty and responsibility. As a part of my nomination I must divulge 7 fun facts about myself, which joys me because I love sharing and alway encourage others to do the same. I believe sharing who we are brings us all closer together! Cheers and Happy Baking!!
Fun Things you should know about me:
1: I am a military brat. As a teenager I’ve traveled as far a Kuwait City, Kuwait. It was eye opening. It taught me about diversity at a young age. I realized how insignificant my teenage problems really were at the time.
2. I am an 80’s movie expert. I can usually name and reference an actor according to what 80’s movie he/she starred in.
3. I am a dog person. Cats are cool, don’t get me wrong, i’ve just always loved dogs.
4. I was voted most artistic in high school.
5. In addition to baking, I am also a photographer! Check me out at www.etsy.com/shop/JHuffmanFineArt
6. I am susceptible to motion sickness I get sick in elevators, cars, planes. Hate flying…
7. I am a history buff. Absolutely love English monarchy history!
Here are a few blogs I enjoy following and reading on a regular bases:)
If you are nominated, here are the rules:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 people.
4. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.